Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

5 posters

GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN Empty GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN

Post  daisyclover1938 January 26th 2010, 11:20 pm

I finally saw Lucky going off on LikNiz and it was FABULOUS!! I guess I was supposed to be broken hearted or whatever, but I was smiling and giggling through the whole thing.

My favorite bit of dialogue:
    Lucky to Liz: "Shut your lying mouth! You can whore yourself out to anyone you want but don't you ever, EVER, try to use Cam and Jake to manipulate me again you B*TCH!"

Liz whining, whimpering and pouting, and TC just repeating "It's not her fault!" LOL! I love how they had one tear drop coming down his cheek...It's like, "Please, don't bother"

I loved Carly finding out at telling Jason all about it. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary, lol! Y'all know I HATE Carly, but there are two situations when I like her: when she's being nice to Sam and when she's being a b*tch to Liz Smile

Carly describing Lucky and Liz as "An angry, drunk pill addict and a lying nymphomaniac" Laughing

Same with Lulu, I usually don't like her, but her verbal smackdown of Nik and Liz was FABULOUS! Calling Nik a selfish pig! And this:

Lulu to Nik: "Elizabeth trotted herself practically up to the roof to sleep with you just like she ran up 15 flights of stairs in the dark to seduce Jason"

LMAO!! Tell it girl!!! Seriously, Sam fans have been waiting FOREVER for this.

And what was up with Ethan and Liz at the end of today's ep? You think he's gonna try and get with her?? I'm sure that's not it, but that would be hilarious!!

It wasn't perfect. Liz probably should have brought up how Lucky has cheated on Liz 3 times. It would have made sense for Liz to try to deflect the blame in that way (so typical of Liz) and would have made Lucky go off even more on her. Plus Lulu insisting Nik tell her where Nik and Liz first did the deed was awkward and was clearly just setting up the roof/stairs comment...

But still...overall I give the Lucky/LikNiz climax an A-

Oh and I loved Jason asking Sam for advice! A TRUE partnership!! Trust, respect, forgiveness, unconditional love - THAT'S JaSam!!!
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN Empty Daisy Bot

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 26th 2010, 11:33 pm

I am a true Daisy Bot because that was my favorite line two - the one about the boys.
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN Empty Re: GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN

Post  daisyclover1938 January 26th 2010, 11:36 pm

Well it was just so perfect!! How many times have we said that she uses her children to manipulate people? It was in character for her to drag the boys into and to finally hear Lucky call her out on it was awesome!
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN Empty Re: GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN

Post  Jorpa January 26th 2010, 11:37 pm

My favorite was about the rutting animals. Laughing
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 27th 2010, 1:05 am

OMG, Jorpa! Yes!! That was great! And I loved it when Carly was repeating that line to Jason and LW let out a little laugh. So Perfect! Laughing
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 27th 2010, 1:53 am

I love hearing you say nice things about Carly. LOL

I loved the Lulu smackdown too. What did you all think about all those people letting Lulu go off?? I wonder are they all Team Sam too LOL affraid
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 27th 2010, 2:13 am

OMG, that's right! I forgot to mention that part. I LOVED that everyone just let her go on and on and on...watching, listening. LOL!! When Ethan stepped in, I was like, "Shut up you fake Aussie!" LOL! Though I actually like the fact that he brought up Embecca...putting all the little pieces together.
    denial_island
    denial_island

Post  denial_island January 27th 2010, 4:01 am

shut up you fake Aussie??

ROFL!!
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 27th 2010, 4:58 pm

shut up you fake Aussie??

DI: LOL!! Well as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on whether he's a real Aussie or not! Laughing
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

GH: Lucky goes OFF and LikNiz goes DOWN Empty Ethan

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 27th 2010, 6:03 pm

Ethan is actually growing on me - in spite of the Liz save. And he really did let Lulu have a great deal of say before he cut it off. I am still shocked by that.

You have to wonder if Pif was a real person and she of all people let that go on, what does that tell us about how Pif thinks Liz treats her.
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon January 27th 2010, 8:29 pm

Dang so i actually need to watch this then?
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Post  Jorpa January 27th 2010, 8:44 pm

J, GH is really getting good right now. I'm not bored with it anymore. That's a lot coming from me. Laughing
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon January 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

NOT bored with GH! *gasp*

Unfortunately i have like 0 time, I am behind on EVERYTHING (but Home and Away, and don't worry i will fall behind on that soon enough!)

UGH, but i am looking forward to watching if i can.
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 28th 2010, 4:43 am

John, seriously! You've got to at least watch those scenes! Though I recommend watching both Mon and Tues for the full effect. Even if you don't despise Liz (as I do, lol), it's worth watching just to see JJ in full force. I read all the praise before I watched it and thought people might be going overboard, but no, he really was good. Yelling, crying, snarking - good stuff. This climax is the kind of thing that makes me love soaps Smile

The only slight criticism I have is that I think he was supposed to be drunk and it didn't seem like he was (except for the extremely red eyes.) It was supposed to come across as a drunken, angry, hurt tirade. Just take the "drunk" part out and that's what we got.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 5:07 am