Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

2 posters

Y&R: Adam/Dr. Taylor Question

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Y&R: Adam/Dr. Taylor Question Empty Y&R: Adam/Dr. Taylor Question

Post  daisyclover1938 February 1st 2010, 5:07 pm

So Jorpa sent me this clip of the Adam/Dr. Taylor fight that ended with Dr. T getting hit by a car. She asked me whether I thought Adam did it purposefully or not. I've just watched it and... I don't know, lol!! It's so hard to tell. When they first struggle, I assumed it would end up being an accident - with Dr. T pulling away and accidently falling into the street. But the way it's choreographed, you can't tell. Adam does this thing with his arms at the last second that make you think maybe he did throw Dr. T into the street.

What do you guys think?? Here's the clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvXlhvv6Ftw&feature=related

btw, I love Phyllis' "shocked" expression at the end. PLEASE! As if anything could shock that broad, lol!
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Y&R: Adam/Dr. Taylor Question Empty Re: Y&R: Adam/Dr. Taylor Question

Post  Jorpa February 1st 2010, 10:25 pm

I don't think Adam intentionally pushed Dr. Taylor into traffic, but I do believe he intetionally pushed him. Phyllis saw it but didn't say anything to the police about anything intentional. I don't know if she was trying to protect him or not.

We never saw Dr. Taylor after being pushed though. In the next scene, everyone was at the hospital and the attending doctor said he didn't make it. The police ruled it an accident. I just wonder if Dr. Taylor made it "seem" that he died so he could come back later to stick it to Adam. I sure hope so.

Mel, are you planning on catching up with the show? I only saw the last 10 minutes of today's show and something veeeeerrrrry interesting happened....
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 February 2nd 2010, 3:09 am

Yeah, the way they filmed it was just so weird lol.

I do plan on catching up with the show. I have today's ep on my DVR and I'm going to DVR it tomorrow. I just have to find the time to watch it. I think I'm taking this Friday off from work so I should catch up with school, errands and my shows this week.

I've got to decide which shows I'm going to watch on a regular basis. GH is one of them, and definitly Y&R. *sigh* I miss the days when I could watch all the shows, lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 4:21 am