Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

3 posters

AMC: Monday 02/01/10

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

AMC: Monday 02/01/10 Empty AMC: Monday 02/01/10

Post  daisyclover1938 February 2nd 2010, 4:37 am

Well after an extended break, I finally got a chance to catch AMC. The writing still sucks. I know they've gotten another headwriter, but my soap god, they need knew dialogue writers as well:

Erica to a bunch of dayplayers: "Let the tongues waggle, let the bloggers bloggle." *Groan*

Though David calling the Martin Saints "nitwits" was very amusing Smile

I liked the David and Greenlee scenes, but I hope they don't pair them. I want David to have a friend in town...

I could not wait for Greenlee to walk in on Ryrica!!! But her facial expression at the end didn't show a sufficient amount of shock and horror, lol! The one thing I have to look forward to on this show is Greenlee vs. Erica, so I hope they don't screw it up.

So like I said, it's been awhile since I've seen the show. I guess Jake forgave Amanda and Trevor is Jake's? Which - help me out here - wasn't that impossible?? I thought the kid was definitely either David or JR's??
    Johnathon

AMC: Monday 02/01/10 Empty Re: AMC: Monday 02/01/10

Post  Johnathon February 2nd 2010, 3:37 pm

Wait is LB episodes actually airing now?
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

AMC: Monday 02/01/10 Empty amc

Post  EricasEvilTwin February 2nd 2010, 4:53 pm

Heres the scoop. As far as I knew, Jake was out of the running before the paternity search started. Now they have taken the position that he was only ruled out based on date of conception and that proved to be wrong. WHATEVER. Yes, Jake forgave Amanda for David sex in the car because "it was almost like rape" I totally disagree. She didnt want to wait another month so she went for it. Thats not "almost like rape" but its easier to make Dr. D responsible for all.

I am all for a Greenlee/David pairing, esp. if it gives Greenlee back her spine (and I dont mean via surgery) LOL

I am looking forward to Scott/Annie

I find myself liking Tad/Liza but if he goes back to KWAK I will scream

The rest is dullsville, although I could like Colby and Stuart's baby daddy - they should make him Matt Santos.

Sponsored content

AMC: Monday 02/01/10 Empty Re: AMC: Monday 02/01/10

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 6:03 am