Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

3 posters

Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio!

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio! Empty Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio!

Post  daisyclover1938 February 7th 2010, 11:52 pm

Buzzworthy Radio managed to score an interview with Maurice Benard (Sonny GH, ex-Nico, AMC). Kudos to them - does Maurice ever do these shows??!

It's airing on Monday - anyone gonna listen?
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio! Empty Re: Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio!

Post  lucky0328 February 8th 2010, 12:39 am

I'm gonna listen, but not live. Will download it once it's available on iTunes. Are you?
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio! Empty Re: Maurice Benard on Buzzworthy Radio!

Post  Jorpa February 8th 2010, 8:31 pm

Can't listen to it. Buzz Radio hates my computer and I can't listen to anything on there. Sad
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 February 8th 2010, 10:00 pm

I have trouble listening to things live on blogtalk radio sometimes. But listening to them later on the site is usually ok. You should just try listening later Pam, or like Nicole, just get it from Itunes.

I might listen to it, I'm not sure. I'll wait to see what people say about it. Nicole, after yout listen to it, can you let us know if you liked it?
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Post  Jorpa February 8th 2010, 10:27 pm

Just my luck. Itunes hates me too. I can't even listen to DC stuff on there anymore. Not that I want to, but if I want to I have to listen from the DC site.
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Post  lucky0328 February 8th 2010, 11:42 pm

May take me awhile to listen to it, but when I do, I'll definitely let you know how it was and if it is worth listening to. Do you listen to let's dish baby? It's another blogtalk radio show. You definitely have to listen to the Scott Clifton (Schuyler, OLTL) and Lisa LoCicero (Olivia, GH) episodes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 4:10 pm