Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

+2
EricasEvilTwin
daisyclover1938
6 posters

OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy!

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy! Empty OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy!

Post  daisyclover1938 January 29th 2010, 12:01 am

I was soooo close to going on the Soap Cruse with our little miss denial_island because I thought my beloved Billy might be there. I decided against going...and...

I just got a TM from B - he's on the cruise and she met him!!! She said that he's getting mobbed and people are so happy he's there. To which I replied, "Tell those b*tches to get away from my man!" lol

I can't believe I didn't go!!! Sad

I need a drink to drown my sorrows...
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy! Empty LMAO

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 29th 2010, 12:06 am

What are you going to do when they start a red hot affair?>?
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy! Empty Re: OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy!

Post  Jorpa January 29th 2010, 12:07 am

I'm with ya Mel. CLB is on that boat too. *sigh*
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy! Empty Re: OMG! I need a drink! DI is with My Billy!

Post  daisyclover1938 January 29th 2010, 12:09 am

EET: I already texted Brooke back that if she sleeps with him I want pictures, lol!!

Jorpa: We should have gone!!! ARG!! I love CLB too, btw...
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Post  Jorpa January 29th 2010, 12:24 am

Mel, the funny thing about this is when I was in Atlanta in November, the dude who does the cruises/SLS shows said there was only 2 cabins left. The deadline was like a week or two away. In my mind I said goodbye to GL then. Was not going to subject myself to anything else GL. KZ, RN, and others were going to be there. Now there's the SLS cruise to Canada. I know it's only money, but dang it, I haven't even paid off Vegas and California yet. LOL
    SoapGoddess
    Admin

Post  SoapGoddess January 29th 2010, 12:38 am

I'm going to Jamaica in October with the new company. I'm loving Athena's!!! So with Jamaica and then Vegas in March 2011, I'm SOL on a cruise. I would love to do a cruise again .... I love cruising!!!
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 29th 2010, 2:07 am

SG: Jamaica??? That is so awesome. Vegas ain't bad either! I've never been on a cruise before, but would love to go on one...

Jorpa: I totally understand about the money, but can I just tell you this?? If I had to do it all over again, I would totally have chosen to go on the cruise. I mean...HELLO?! My Billy is there!! I so regret it now. But yeah, I'm still paying off our last trip, lol. Plus, once I get my Bachelors (and before I possibly start on my Masters) I want to take a trip to Europe, so I've got to save for that... But...BILLY!!

UPDATE:
    I asked Brooke if she got a pic of Billy, she said yes, but that it was a bad one. However, he promised to take another pic with her later. They SPOKE! He's making PROMISES to her!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

She also said that he's a sweetheart (of course he is!) and that he was talking to people about Baywatch.

Why are the Soap Gods so cruel????
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Post  lucky0328 January 29th 2010, 1:44 pm

Daisy: I'm such an idiot. Through out all the posts I thought you were talking about Billy Miller from Y&R. It wasn't until you mentioned Bay Watch that I knew you were talking about Billy Warlock. lol! Was he there because Julie is/was on the cruise?

I'm with all of you in that I would have loved to go on the cruise, but I didn't know much about the cruise and I didn't have the money. Maybe some day I'll get to go on a soap cruise or any cruise for that matter.
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 31st 2010, 5:03 pm

You're not an idiot LuckyNicole, lol!! It's understandable that you thought it was Billy Miller. But now you know, whenever I say "my Billy" I'm talking about Billy Warlock. There are no other Billys in my book, lol.

Billy Update: Brooke TM me that she saw Billy playing basketball and he was "hot" and "sweaty" *sigh*

Also...I forgot to tell you guys. Brooke spoke to Eric Martsolf (Brady, DAYS) and he remembered her from the DAYS event she went to last year! How cool is that??!
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon February 2nd 2010, 3:35 pm

M---

You do realize that Julie P would not be to happy if you were on the cruise with him right? I mean seriously you would be sitting there drooling over her husband! Something tells me that is why he isn't in soaps anymore! LOL (J/k)
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 February 5th 2010, 8:15 pm

Just heard from B - OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

J: Yes, Julie wouldn't not have been happy about my plan to kidnap her husband, lol. But whatever!! However, I also have a massive girl crush on Julie as well...lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 11:04 pm