Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

2 posters

The Dante/Sonny fallout

EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

The Dante/Sonny fallout Empty The Dante/Sonny fallout

Post  EricasEvilTwin February 2nd 2010, 11:19 pm

If there is any question why MB remains such a popular and lauded leading man, IMHO its answered by this story. How can we watch a man act in such vicious fashion on Friday and yet for many of us by Tuesday we felt compassion for the father shocked by his own behavior, racked with sorrow over all his missed with Dante, and trying to figure out what he should do next.

I loved JMB shredding him as a pig only to learn he was Dante's father and then having reached exhaustion, leaning on the brother she is still so angry with.

And while I really have a huge problem with some of the choices Olivia made, her performance was incredibly moving.

Johnny, with his anger held in check by his desire to be strong for his lovers past and current.

Maxie trying to take it all in.

DG DAMN the emotions he showed in just the brief moment of him learning he is no longer first born was incredible.

Carly being the strong mama bear, trying to support her various loved ones, all of whom seem to be coming from different angles.

SuperSam the super big sis.

Morgan torn between father and role model, right and wrong, family and friend.

the only clunkers for me are Jax - still saying NOTHING about his involvement and STILL lying to Michael and -- I really hate to stay this - Steven. He is so adorable and such a good actor, but damn if he isnt pulling the whole Lizziebeth judgemental crap card. Who the hell is he to question why a Board member is in the hall way, particularly when he knows that Lulu is the victim's girlfriend. I get he loves his sister, but he has no right to bring her drama into his decision making process and certainly if they choice is between nik being there for his sister or respecting Liz's need for him not to be around, he needs to choose his sister as in that moment her need is greater, esp. since she is there because of actual patient related needs. I also really felt that he should have let Solivia know that he had pulled Patrick from the surgery instead of just substituting his judgement for the parents. He was right to pull patrick but he owed the family a heads up. Then there'[s Lisa - ummm keep your eyes on the damn patient during surgery. I get you want Patrick, but I am sure you can focus on your job for at least some time.
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

The Dante/Sonny fallout Empty Re: The Dante/Sonny fallout

Post  Jorpa February 3rd 2010, 12:56 am

I'm still processing Lost right now so that last paragraph makes no sense to me right now. LOL I'm still in shock...

I'll have to make up watching GH later on as I can. I have to watch Lost again. Lost trumps all other tv this season.

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 1:25 pm