Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

2 posters

AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding Empty AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding

Post  daisyclover1938 February 14th 2010, 1:12 am

So....how did you guys like the big Greenlee reveal on AMC?

I was amused by Jack busting in on the wedding when he realized Greenlee and David were getting married. I think the best thing about Greenlee coming back is seeing Jack again Smile

I am sooo disappointed that Ryrica broke up before the Greenlee reveal. I feel so ripped off, lol!!! I guess we knew that was going to happen though. There's no way TPTB were ever going to let Ryan dump Erica, that's for sure. But still, the situation just isn't as dramatic now Ryrica are done.

Loved this:
    David to Jake: "I had cornflakes for breakfast this morning. Was that a plot against your family too?"

I still think AMC is a mess, but it's getting somewhat better.
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding Empty David

Post  EricasEvilTwin February 14th 2010, 1:21 am

David is the best thing to happen to Greenlee since Leo. She FINALLY has her spine back - this is seriously the most I have liked her in years.

And you KNOW I swooned at the site of Jackson. Time for Jerica to be once more. I love you

I could see Ryan with Madison.
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding Empty Re: AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding

Post  daisyclover1938 February 14th 2010, 2:04 am

I love seeing David and Greenlee as partners in crime. I just think they'll ruin it if they make it romantic. But Greenlee being hell on wheels would be wonderful. I'm just worried that it's not going to last.

I ADORE Jackson. As for Jackson and Erica - no comment, lol.

And Ryan...ugh. I'm still waiting for my Reese/Ryan hook-up! I wouldn't mind Ryan and Madison actually. As long as they do something different with him. Though I guess Ryrica was different, lol!

I wrote on facebook that maybe Frankie/Randi/Ryan might be interesting. I don't know. I feel like this is a good time to shake up the pairings.

Sponsored content

AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding Empty Re: AMC: David and Greenlee's Wedding

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 8:59 pm