Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

3 posters

BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live!

lucky0328
    lucky0328

BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live! Empty BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live!

Post  lucky0328 February 21st 2010, 1:22 pm

Multiple sources have revealed to Daytime Confidential that breakout star Amanda Setton taped her last episode of One Life to Live on Friday, Feb. 19. Reportedly, the Gossip Girl actress, who had been recurring in the role of Stacy's (Crystal Hunt) best friend/partner-in-crime Kim Andrews, was offered a contract and a pay increase, however she opted to turn both down and in planning to move to California for pilot season. No word yet on whether or not One Life to Live plans to recast what has become quite the pivotal role.
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live!

Post  daisyclover1938 February 21st 2010, 3:04 pm

"Breakout Star"? Really? I dunno...lol

Well, I don't watch the show anymore. How do you feel about that Nic? Did you like her?
    Johnathon

BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Setton QUITS One Life to Live!

Post  Johnathon February 23rd 2010, 3:48 pm

I am just starting Feb's episodes now (YAY), but I say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

She was okay, but i am in no way heartbroken, nor do i think it is a pivotal role..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 6:17 pm