Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

3 posters

DAYS: The Great Melanie Debate

daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

DAYS: The Great Melanie Debate Empty DAYS: The Great Melanie Debate

Post  daisyclover1938 March 1st 2010, 2:11 pm

View from Denial Island is planning a Great Melanie Debate for this coming weekend.

Brooke posted info on it (and there's a Melanie poll on the right side):
    http://tinyurl.com/y86plhv

Feel free to comment/vote or post Melanie YouTube links. And let Brooke know if you want to join the debate! (FYI: my "debating" style will essentially be throwing out random insults, so don't expect anything intelligent or well thought out by me, lol!)
    Johnathon

DAYS: The Great Melanie Debate Empty Re: DAYS: The Great Melanie Debate

Post  Johnathon March 2nd 2010, 5:27 pm

LOL.

Oh Melanie Layton, the most pointless character in the soap world, possibly having a point?

Okay I do think Melanie now has a place on the DAYS Canvas, but, and its a big but, I don't think it would be the end of the world to get rid of her.

She is an okay character, and she has *glares at mel and says "YES SHE HAS"* improved since she originally started, also she is not on 750 days a week anymore...just like 400...
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Post  lucky0328 March 4th 2010, 4:19 pm

Melanie is an ok character. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't. One thing I don't like about her is how she told Nathan that she liked/love him, slept with Philip, wanted his forgiveness and then started to feel a little jealous when Stephanie got together with him. I really liked her when she was with Nathan, but ever since she got together and eventually married Philip, I haven't liked her as much. I'm also hoping that she can eventually forgive Carly for why she gave her up and embrace her as her mother, along with Daniel as her father. As of right now, I could careless whether she's on or not.

BTW, the next or even first worst character right now is Stephanie. Mia isn't far behind.
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon March 4th 2010, 6:14 pm

MY STEPHANIE IS A PERFECTLY FINE CHARACTER! Leave her ALONE!!

(Roflol) I like her, but i know a lot of people don't, she is a 1,000 times better then some on the cast..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 8:44 am