Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

+3
Jorpa
Johnathon
SoapGoddess
7 posters

GH Spumors

SoapGoddess
    Admin

GH Spumors Empty GH Spumors

Post  SoapGoddess January 26th 2010, 1:29 pm

There is so much GH stuff out there, it's like a huge ball of rolling snow. So I'll discuss what I actually know.

Dante and Lulu say ILY's and make love. Dante then tells her he wants her even after all the crap goes down.

Agent Raynor is the one behind this huge investigation into Sonny. That is who Dante (and I will call him Dante from now on just for piece of mind) and Ronnie are working for. Raynor gives the order for Sonny's arrest. Dante gets a call from Jason to meet. (Jason has been investigating "Dominic"). Dante senses a trap and a possible hit on himself so he proceeds to Sonny's to facilitate the arrest. Sonny flips out and shoots Dante point blank. While Dante is lying on the floor bleeding, Olivia runs in and starts screaming "You shot my son! You shot our son! You shot your own son!" Sonny looks mystified for a moment and then jumps into action to save Dante. Telling him he's sorry he shot his own son. Dante is rushed to the hospital where Robin, Patrick, Lisa & Steven do their best to save him. Robin and Patrick have issues because Robin realizes that Patrick knew all along that Dante was Sonny's. A fight ensues and they will make up for V-day. Lisa however will not allow that to last for long. When Dante wakes up, he needs to be told again who is father is. Dante doesn't know what to do. He wants to lock Sonny up, but he's his father??? Enter Sam and Jason. Jason wants Sonny to leave the country, Sonny wants to go to jail for shooting his Son. Sam steals evidence from the PCPD (rumored to be the attempted murder weapon) and now the case against Sonny starts to crumble. Raynor fires Dante. Dante then gets offered a job by Mac for the PCPD. Mac and Alexis grow closer. Especially after Kristina's brutal attack. Keifer and Ethan are found with an unconcious Kristina and she points the finger at Ethan because she is afraid of Keifer. Slowly she starts to tell the truth and Sam supposedly helps her through this. Rumor has it Keifer ends up in a pine box at the hands of either Ethan or Kristina. Funny how Ethan just thought she was a cute "girl" and will fall hard for her by the end of this.

Man these spoilers just run on!!!

Mac and Alexis grow closer and then Raynor get thrown into the mix. Also, enter Valentin. Is Valentin Sam's dad? Is Raynor? Are we ever gonna know? What will Sam remember from her past?? UGH!! It is sooo up in the air right now that it's nuts!

Jax and Carly fall apart in the aftermath of the Dante shooting. It all comes out how Jax knew who Dante was and how he has actively participated in trying to bring Sonny down. Carly takes the kids and leaves. Supposedly Jax will find a way to make it up to Carly and they will reunite down the road. Michael and Morgan, however, will hate their stepdad with a passion. And that will lead to unlikely allies. After Michael confesses to killing Claudia to Morgan, Kristina & Molly, he makes a plan to take over the Corinthos organization that is currently in disarray. His unlikely partner in crime ... Johnny. Is this what leads to Johnny's murder? Is he the father of Olivia's rumored pregnancy? Who knows, but Olivia's life is going to go from bad to worse. Not only does she feel guilty for all the lies, Lulu, upon learning the truth goes on a tirade against Sonny and especially Olivia that puts what she did to Nicolas to shame. What can Olivia say? Absolutely nothing as she knew how this was going to end from the get go.

Lulu is not done with the tirades yet. Her other victim is Liz. Now which one comes first is not really clear, but ShrewLu will live up to her name and then some as the man she loves is lying in a hospital bed. She will even go toe to toe with Daddy dearest as Luke feels that Dante is much to dangerous for his little girl.

What will happen to Luke and Sonny's relationship as thier kids get all tangled together? Well, sooner or later they will join forces to take down Valentin, but that is far, far, into the future. For the now, things are just ugly.

Speaking of Luke, things will be warming up in the Q household. The Wards reappear after years off the canvas and these girls definately have hijinks in mind. Also, is Brooklynn returning? There is a casting call out there that looks like her. Who will she be for? Luke, Tracy, Mac, Sonny and Alexis will be mixing things up because of the Kristina / Ethan situation. Should be interesting.

Lisa is designed to throw huge spanners in the inner workings of Scrubs, but they will come out on the other side. See, Guza has a hard time busting Scrubs up. One, they are consistently the most popular couple, bar none at this point. Their fan mail is head and shoulders above the rest every week. And it's kind of hard to take a fan favorite character, someone we have seen grow up on screen, someone with HIV, and have her sleep around. If you look at the canvas, this is Guza's favorite way to break people up. And if he has Patrick, who is married to an HIV positive woman sleep around, that just makes him so weaselly that it would turn into ultra hatred. So this leaves Guza with one option. Stupid angst that is just there so no one thinks you can be perfectly happy in Port Charles and sail thru life.

Have I touched on all the big stories? Nope. I still have the Quad from hell to cover, that is now a 5 way debacle and seems to have no freaking end in sight.

Lucky / Sam / Liz / Jason / Nik

UGH!!!

This all drives me batty.

Okay ... are you ready for run on sentences with no grammer? no? too bad! Jason and Lucky have a conversation, where Lucky is up front about the situation with Niz and offers to step aside so Jason can claim Jake. Jason thinks it over and decides that Jake is still safer not being outed as his son. Jason and Liz have a conversation, where Liz completely falls apart. Jason shoulders some of the blame for the mess that is Liz's life.SHe is coming unglued at the seams (insert meltdown). Liz and Sam have a conversation where Liz desperately asks Sam for advice on how to get Lucky back since she was able to get Jason back. Sam tells her she needs to find herself first and the rest will come (insert meltdown). Liz makes a mistake at work (insert meltdown) and then she gets chewed up and spit back out by Lulu (insert meltdown) and then she makes another mistake at work. Steven can't cover up for her and fires her (insert meltdown) At this point she checks herself / is checked into Shadybrook. Now while all this little meltdowns are happening, she keeps having run ins with Lucky. Basically more of the "I love you but I hate you" stuff and Nic keeps trying to help and gets pushed to the side. Once in Shadybrook, this is when info gets fuzzy. Now that Rebecca Herbst is preggers IRL, rumors are swirling that we will see yet another WTD. Causing yet another meltdown, and causing Lucky to finally sit up and take notice. What does he do? Sues for permanent custody of the boys. Tries to have Liz declared mentally incompetent and an unfit mother. Nic will swoop in with his Cassidine money to try and help her, but will be distracted by Valentin and Helena. Helena looks on this as a fitting revenge for Liz and "helps" what she can. Everyone in town will come down on different sides of the arguement. Where will Jason lie? And whose child is it? Rumor has it Lucky will lose out AGAIN in the daddy stakes. SO that is all rumors. Based on what happens there will see if the rest pans out or not.

Ready for V-day? JaSam hit the sheets!! ILY's all around. Jason asks Sam to move in. Will she say yes? Is she ready? But it's not all champagne and roses. Valentin is on the way. Sam's memories are coming. Raynor will make himself annoying. Michael wanting to be a mob boss is in the mix. Jason blames himself. And then the drama with Liz / Jake. Can Sam and Jason make it? Odds right now are 50 / 50.

I'm not here to hold hands, I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade. I'm just telling you what I hear.

That's enough for now!
    Johnathon

GH Spumors Empty Re: GH Spumors

Post  Johnathon January 26th 2010, 3:53 pm

Dante and Lulu say ILY's and make love. Dante then tells her he wants her even after all the crap goes down.

I should care...but i don't.

Agent Raynor is the one behind this huge investigation into Sonny. That is who Dante (and I will call him Dante from now on just for piece of mind) and Ronnie are working for. Raynor gives the order for Sonny's arrest. Dante gets a call from Jason to meet. (Jason has been investigating "Dominic"). Dante senses a trap and a possible hit on himself so he proceeds to Sonny's to facilitate the arrest. Sonny flips out and shoots Dante point blank. While Dante is lying on the floor bleeding, Olivia runs in and starts screaming "You shot my son! You shot our son! You shot your own son!" Sonny looks mystified for a moment and then jumps into action to save Dante. Telling him he's sorry he shot his own son. Dante is rushed to the hospital where Robin, Patrick, Lisa & Steven do their best to save him. Robin and Patrick have issues because Robin realizes that Patrick knew all along that Dante was Sonny's. A fight ensues and they will make up for V-day. Lisa however will not allow that to last for long. When Dante wakes up, he needs to be told again who is father is. Dante doesn't know what to do. He wants to lock Sonny up, but he's his father??? Enter Sam and Jason. Jason wants Sonny to leave the country, Sonny wants to go to jail for shooting his Son. Sam steals evidence from the PCPD (rumored to be the attempted murder weapon) and now the case against Sonny starts to crumble. Raynor fires Dante. Dante then gets offered a job by Mac for the PCPD. Mac and Alexis grow closer. Especially after Kristina's brutal attack. Keifer and Ethan are found with an unconcious Kristina and she points the finger at Ethan because she is afraid of Keifer. Slowly she starts to tell the truth and Sam supposedly helps her through this. Rumor has it Keifer ends up in a pine box at the hands of either Ethan or Kristina. Funny how Ethan just thought she was a cute "girl" and will fall hard for her by the end of this.

YAY The end of the Dante/Dominic stuff, the Ethan / Keifer/ Kristina stuff is really interesting as well.

Mac and Alexis grow closer and then Raynor get thrown into the mix. Also, enter Valentin. Is Valentin Sam's dad? Is Raynor? Are we ever gonna know? What will Sam remember from her past?? UGH!! It is sooo up in the air right now that it's nuts!

Can't wait to learn more about Sam.

Jax and Carly fall apart in the aftermath of the Dante shooting. It all comes out how Jax knew who Dante was and how he has actively participated in trying to bring Sonny down. Carly takes the kids and leaves. Supposedly Jax will find a way to make it up to Carly and they will reunite down the road. Michael and Morgan, however, will hate their stepdad with a passion. And that will lead to unlikely allies. After Michael confesses to killing Claudia to Morgan, Kristina & Molly, he makes a plan to take over the Corinthos organization that is currently in disarray. His unlikely partner in crime ... Johnny. Is this what leads to Johnny's murder? Is he the father of Olivia's rumored pregnancy? Who knows, but Olivia's life is going to go from bad to worse. Not only does she feel guilty for all the lies, Lulu, upon learning the truth goes on a tirade against Sonny and especially Olivia that puts what she did to Nicolas to shame. What can Olivia say? Absolutely nothing as she knew how this was going to end from the get go.

.....wish i cared...

Lulu is not done with the tirades yet. Her other victim is Liz. Now which one comes first is not really clear, but ShrewLu will live up to her name and then some as the man she loves is lying in a hospital bed. She will even go toe to toe with Daddy dearest as Luke feels that Dante is much to dangerous for his little girl.

.....more Shrewlu.............

What will happen to Luke and Sonny's relationship as thier kids get all tangled together? Well, sooner or later they will join forces to take down Valentin, but that is far, far, into the future. For the now, things are just ugly.

Speaking of Luke, things will be warming up in the Q household. The Wards reappear after years off the canvas and these girls definately have hijinks in mind. Also, is Brooklynn returning? There is a casting call out there that looks like her. Who will she be for? Luke, Tracy, Mac, Sonny and Alexis will be mixing things up because of the Kristina / Ethan situation. Should be interesting.

All of that sounds really interesting. Or at least it has the potential to be.

Lisa is designed to throw huge spanners in the inner workings of Scrubs, but they will come out on the other side. See, Guza has a hard time busting Scrubs up. One, they are consistently the most popular couple, bar none at this point. Their fan mail is head and shoulders above the rest every week. And it's kind of hard to take a fan favorite character, someone we have seen grow up on screen, someone with HIV, and have her sleep around. If you look at the canvas, this is Guza's favorite way to break people up. And if he has Patrick, who is married to an HIV positive woman sleep around, that just makes him so weaselly that it would turn into ultra hatred. So this leaves Guza with one option. Stupid angst that is just there so no one thinks you can be perfectly happy in Port Charles and sail thru life.

Idiot writers, Guza should realize that there are stories you can tell without BREAKING THE COUPLE UP!

Have I touched on all the big stories? Nope. I still have the Quad from hell to cover, that is now a 5 way debacle and seems to have no freaking end in sight.

.....stupid quad from hell.

Okay ... are you ready for run on sentences with no grammer? no? too bad! Jason and Lucky have a conversation, where Lucky is up front about the situation with Niz and offers to step aside so Jason can claim Jake. Jason thinks it over and decides that Jake is still safer not being outed as his son. Jason and Liz have a conversation, where Liz completely falls apart. Jason shoulders some of the blame for the mess that is Liz's life.SHe is coming unglued at the seams (insert meltdown). Liz and Sam have a conversation where Liz desperately asks Sam for advice on how to get Lucky back since she was able to get Jason back. Sam tells her she needs to find herself first and the rest will come (insert meltdown). Liz makes a mistake at work (insert meltdown) and then she gets chewed up and spit back out by Lulu (insert meltdown) and then she makes another mistake at work. Steven can't cover up for her and fires her (insert meltdown) At this point she checks herself / is checked into Shadybrook. Now while all this little meltdowns are happening, she keeps having run ins with Lucky. Basically more of the "I love you but I hate you" stuff and Nic keeps trying to help and gets pushed to the side. Once in Shadybrook, this is when info gets fuzzy. Now that Rebecca Herbst is preggers IRL, rumors are swirling that we will see yet another WTD. Causing yet another meltdown, and causing Lucky to finally sit up and take notice. What does he do? Sues for permanent custody of the boys. Tries to have Liz declared mentally incompetent and an unfit mother. Nic will swoop in with his Cassidine money to try and help her, but will be distracted by Valentin and Helena. Helena looks on this as a fitting revenge for Liz and "helps" what she can. Everyone in town will come down on different sides of the arguement. Where will Jason lie? And whose child is it? Rumor has it Lucky will lose out AGAIN in the daddy stakes. SO that is all rumors. Based on what happens there will see if the rest pans out or not.

Ready for V-day? JaSam hit the sheets!! ILY's all around. Jason asks Sam to move in. Will she say yes? Is she ready? But it's not all champagne and roses. Valentin is on the way. Sam's memories are coming. Raynor will make himself annoying. Michael wanting to be a mob boss is in the mix. Jason blames himself. And then the drama with Liz / Jake. Can Sam and Jason make it? Odds right now are 50 / 50.

I'm not here to hold hands, I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade. I'm just telling you what I hear.

That's enough for now!

....I hate this quad...

Anyways why can't Lucky ever win a WTD storyline? Are his swimmers not as good as every other guys? Maybe its because that thing on his face just won't let 'things' work? YES i know i should leave the man and 'looks' alone, but dang it he cannot pull off scruff like Greg V!

Thanks SoapGoddess for your scoop Smile
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Post  Jorpa January 26th 2010, 4:38 pm

I'm glad things are picking up. I've been so bored with the show until Lucky saw the rutting. I'm really looking forward to what's coming up.

Since GV was the only Lucky I knew until JJ came back, I wasn't sure if I could get into JJ. After yesterday, he's won me over. I really tried to picture GV in those scenes but couldn't do it.

I think JJ has been smoking pot before coming on the set. I have a friend who smokes the stuff, and his eyes look the same exact way JJ's does. Laughing
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Post  lucky0328 January 26th 2010, 5:02 pm

Can't wait for what's coming up. The show has been boring lately to the point that I don't care if I miss the show, whether by choice or not. All this stuff should make it more watchable. I'm especially interested in seeing all the stuff between Sonny and Dante and all the stuff that coninsides with it (like the Carly and Jax stuff).
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

GH Spumors Empty Happy Dance

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 26th 2010, 5:29 pm

Looking forward to pretty much all of that but esp. Lante growing closer, a JaSam story that is Sam-centric and the revitalization of the Quartermaines. I could totally see an Brooklynne/Ethan/Kristina triangle. I really hope if they go there with E and K that they keep it chaste til she turns 18.

So sad that BB might be exiting. He is so talented - although its not like GH doesnt waste talent - see SJB and RiH for starters. I really would have liked to see a true Johnny/Maxie/Spinelli triangle. I thought with his heartache, esp. if Holivia goes to sonny, it would be an interesting dynamic to see Spixie where Spin is always trying to encourage Maxie and help her grow as a person with a JoMax pairing where maybe she is the one doing the helping. Which would she choose.

Still holding out for a CarSon reunion but I know I am going to be holding my breath for a long time on that one unfortunately.
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 26th 2010, 5:29 pm

Woo Hoo looks like my log in problems have been solved. Thanks Godess!
    denial_island
    denial_island

Post  denial_island January 26th 2010, 5:43 pm

Couldn't help but laugh at all of Liz's meltdowns... is that wrong? Razz
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 26th 2010, 5:55 pm

Not wrong at all affraid Wink
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

Post  daisyclover1938 January 26th 2010, 9:06 pm

Wow, thanks for the Spumor Extravaganza Soap Goddess!!

The Liz/Shadybrook stuff seems interesting. Remember when they turned Sam into a revenge seeking missile? I'd heard back then that if Kelly had chosen not to re-sign they were gonna have her go completely nuts and send her off to Shadybrook. I wonder if this part of the Liz story really is what they had originally intended for Sam?

And how are they going to sell her going nuts? Is it because she's so distraught over losing Lucky? I mean...they've broken up so many times before, why is it now it's suddenly causing this downward spiral w/ everything else in her life blowing up in her face? Or is it Nik's Cassadong that makes her go crazy? lol

Too bad about Johnny... I was never a huge fan, but I saw potential. I don't understand why they would get rid of him. He's cheap and popular. What more could you ask for? And really, they need someone on canvas longterm who poses a threat to Sonny and Jason. Johnny could be that person over time. UGH

I would be okay with Ethan and Kristina if they take it slow. Seriously, if they gave him a haircut and shave he would look a lot younger (and cuter) adn that would help a lot.
    denial_island
    denial_island

Post  denial_island January 27th 2010, 3:34 am

EricasEvilTwin wrote:Not wrong at all affraid Wink
    Thought you might say that!!! lol!
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon January 27th 2010, 8:59 pm

You guys laugh at Liz meltdown? NEVER! I am shocked
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin