Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

4 posters

AMC Spumors

SoapGoddess
    Admin

AMC Spumors Empty AMC Spumors

Post  SoapGoddess January 28th 2010, 5:50 pm

On the heels of rumors that AMC Star David Canary, Adam, is one his way out of Pine Valley permanently, comes some more tidbits.

Supposedly Dixie's Return and Brooke's Return are all tied to Adam's departure. Brooke will stay onscreen but Dixie should only be around for a week or so.

David Canary was violently opposed to the move and has privately accused Brian Frons of doing to to destroy AMC.

Is RPG on his way out of AMC? Rumor has it he is not to fond of Cali and another soap is waiting to welcome him in NYC. Could you see him as Joey Buchanan? I can.

Thorsten Kaye ... Alicia Minshew ... are they seriously just planning on walking out on AMC? Yup. Alicia will fly to Cali for a one shot deal just to clear up loose ends in February, so what is ABC to do stuck paying them and not getting any production? Cut them lose? Not a chance!! Looks like TK and AM may just sit off screen for quite some time.
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

AMC Spumors Empty Zendall

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 28th 2010, 10:45 pm

You are killing me. Zendall to OLTL stat!! RPG as Joey...nah, but you know I want to see Chad Brannon in that role. I am also afraid RPG as Joey will give OLTL no good reason to keep my beloved DG as Kevin. I love you
    daisyclover1938
    daisyclover1938

AMC Spumors Empty Re: AMC Spumors

Post  daisyclover1938 January 29th 2010, 2:17 pm

I'm still in shock over Zendall. It's not even that I was a Huge Fan or anything. It's just that they were such a big part of the show...I don't think it's really sunken in yet that they're gone.

Hmmm...I wonder if they'll have Jake and Amanda ride off into the sunset together?

And how are they writing Dixie in and then out? Don't tell me she'll be a ghost??
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon February 2nd 2010, 3:30 pm

The Zendall thing still shocks me because they were "AMC" for the past few years, and then to not even have them around for the 40th...it just seems like ABC is completely screwing this show up.

RPG...He is a good actor, i hope he shows up somewhere else, but if Jake/Amanda are ridding off into the sunset is there anything left to watch on this show?
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

AMC Spumors Empty If they are smart

Post  EricasEvilTwin February 2nd 2010, 3:38 pm

If they are smart, they will abandon Rylee and go for a Dalee pairing. THAT I would watch. And I will def. stick with it til we get the Palmer funeral and the Adam send off. Then I am not so sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content