Daytime DeClassified

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daytime DeClassified

A soap forum for fans and by the fans.

+2
Johnathon
SoapGoddess
6 posters

OLTL Spumors

SoapGoddess
    Admin

OLTL Spumors Empty OLTL Spumors

Post  SoapGoddess January 26th 2010, 12:06 pm

Spumors abound. So let me tell you what I know, what I expect, and my predictions kind of rolled all into one.

You have all heard some small mentions about a car wreck .... from the looks of it someone dies and it seems to be Eli.

Llantano Mountain is the place of Jessica's "rebirth". The meds being given to her by Mitch and Nurse Crazy so that she will basically be mind wiped and able to raise Rex & Stacy's baby as her own will make her regress basically to high school. The rumors that Jessica wants to take classes at Llanview High, maybe not so absurd, but I am hearing that it's LU. Jessica is going to "decide" she wants Christian and Brody will be left by the wayside fighting for a woman that no longer exists. Enter Allison Perkins and her one last huge secret. Is Jessica actually a Buchanan after all this time???

Breaking John out of Jail to catch Mitch is gonna be messy. Someone gets shot and it looks like Natalie is it. This brings Natalie and John closer. What happens when Marty turns up preggers??? Well that is the current possibility if TK will sign. Will he won't he??? It's a daily thing.

The Todd / Tea / Ross stuff is not over. FL resigned through October 2010 so that Ross can return to wreak havoc on Todd's life. Just as Todd and Dani start to reach a good place .... boom .... Ross decides he wants his family back.

Dani / Matthew / Cole / Langston / Marco / Ford / Newbie / Destiny
    Lots of names and all revolve around the newest musical. All become involved in one way or another and sparks should be flying.

Does Addie die? Not sure yet as some Mitch stuff has been cut. Does Cassie die? Once again, I know it was written, but rewrites are a bitch. Something happens to bring all the Cramer girls to the canvas. Kelly, Cassie, Adriana. What is the question.

Funny part about that. Viki goes to London to see her kids, when they are all on their way ... except Joey right now. Casting is causing an issue there, as is budget. If TK signs, no Joey B. The length of Kevin's stay is also up in the air as well. Viki being in London coincides with parts of Jessica's meltdown. Blame is all on ES. SHe needed lower lumbar surgery and needed to be written out when this stuff was already on the boards. She knew it but can not delay it. For the Jessica story to be delayed is also absurd so the writers will make due with what they have.

Bo and Nora do the horizontal mambo in Texas. They head there with Shane and Bree .... yes a weird combo ... to keep the kids out of Mitch's orbit.

Okay enough for now ..... discuss ....
    Johnathon

OLTL Spumors Empty Re: OLTL Spumors

Post  Johnathon January 26th 2010, 4:10 pm

Okay i have class in just a minute, but i wanted to say it all sounds really interesting and like i really need to catch up on OLTL!.
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Post  lucky0328 January 26th 2010, 4:57 pm

Awesome spumors. Some of them I've read and some I haven't. Can't wait for February sweeps to start.
    denial_island
    denial_island

Post  denial_island January 26th 2010, 5:30 pm

Wow! Sounds great - I'm still watching episodes from September 2008. No I will not skip ahead!!!

But great spoilers get me to catch up faster... *no pressure SoapGoddess* LOL!!!
    EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

Post  EricasEvilTwin January 26th 2010, 5:40 pm

Well you know I am PISSED.

Do you see what is largely missing from those spumors...I will give you five clues B....L.....A....I.....R. So they have her do the nasty with Eli and then they kill him off and make TEA the center of the Todd/Ross story. GRRRR.

I dont give a fig about GT and FL if it shoves Blair off the canvas.

TK coming but no Alicia Minshew. YAWN. Patrick and Marty were okay before but I think soaps struggle when they try to recreate past chemistry. That said Jarty is a disaster. Big mistake not to capitalize on the TK/AM ratings pull IMHO since they kept AMC in the ratings race for years when the writing was unbearable. Think what they could do for OLTL under RC's pen.

DG not definately staying. UGGH. I actually thought they might bring him on and test the waters with Rachel. Its hard to tell how good or not good she is and how much I could like the character when she is paired with boring Greg. That role should have gone to someone like Real Andrews or the guy that got fired from Days for posing Nakiid (I saw him in a movie with Rosario Dawson and damn he was intense, but I digress.)

Jess and cristian. Does that totally mean the end for Bressica and Cayla. I preferred the later.

Oh Soap Goddess, how can you fill my heart with so much joy of with the GH spoilers only to turn around and break it with the OLTL stuff? You are a cruel Mistress LOL
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Post  Jorpa January 26th 2010, 8:42 pm

Just let me know when Gina Tognoni starts. Don't know why I miss her so. I guess cos I got to meet her. Or I miss GL. I probly should watch ATWT since most of the GL cast is on there, but what's the point if it's cancelled. I'm not putting myself through that again.
    lucky0328
    lucky0328

Post  lucky0328 January 26th 2010, 11:35 pm

Did you read what Jonathon post about an ex-GL start going to ATWT?
    If not, it's the actor who played Matt.
    Jorpa
    Jorpa

Post  Jorpa January 27th 2010, 12:15 am

lucky0328 wrote:Did you read what Jonathon post about an ex-GL start going to ATWT?
    If not, it's the actor who played Matt.

Yeah, I know. But I'm not going to watch ATWT. Haven't in years and ain't gonna subject myself to the end. I watched it for about 25 years until I took the sabbatical from all my soaps. I tried watching again but just couldn't get into it again.

I still have problems with anything GL. I'll never put myself through that again. If another soap I watch (Y&R, GH) gets cancelled, I'll quit watching it too. Y&R is more dear to me than GH, and that would hurt almost as much as losing GL.
    Johnathon

Post  Johnathon January 27th 2010, 9:00 pm

Poor GL Sad I am still not over it. Philip was coming back this time last year! And Coop was having fun with Beth, Alan just found out, ughhhh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 10:10 am